An exercise in creative writing

Friday, May 16, 2008

Dear Diary

Dear diary,

It has been long since my last entry. Life happens, you know. Nothing special but the mundane routine that is life.

Today is going to be different, though. Today I am going to show the world what I'm made of. No more laughing behind my back. No more whispering around me when happy hour arrives. No more pointing fingers at me. No more forgotten birthdays. No more ignoring. No more !!

Today I am going to teach them a lesson they won't forget. Especially to that Lorry bitch who thinks she's better than me. I've had it with her condescending attitude. I'll show her who's better. She is going to get on her knees and beg for her pitiful life. I am not going to spare her. But I am going to let her beg and I will enjoy it.

Today I took the shotgun out of the attic and I am going to go to the office and show them what Jerry Smith is made out of. things are going to be different today, dear diary.

Today is the day.


--Time's up--

No comments: